Monday 3 February 2014

Test How Emotional You Are During Your Trading

Take this test and check how Emotional you are


The following questionnaire asks you to assess your emotional experience during your trading. Specifically, you’ll be rating how often you’ve experienced the following feelings over the past two weeks. Below, we will explain how to score the questionnaire; please complete the items before looking at the scoring. After completing the test just check how much you score and follow my updates to get lot more interesting updates.My next post will explain how to interpret your results.


Please use the following scale for your responses:

1 = rarely
2 = occasionally
3 = sometimes
4 = often
5 = most of the time

1) I feel happy when I’m trading _____
2) I feel stressed when I’m trading _____
3) I feel alert and energetic when I’m trading _____
4) I feel discouraged when I’m trading _____
5) I feel capable of succeeding at my trading _____
6) I blame myself when my trading doesn’t work out _____
7) I feel satisfied with my trading results _____
8) I feel edgy and frustrated when I’m trading _____
9) I feel in control of what happens in my trading _____
10) I make impulsive decisions when I’m trading _____

SCORING

To get your Score just Click Check Your Score and found how much you score and what it means.

Online Robotic Stock Trader always try to make your trading risk free with the help of our best and fully secure trading system.To earn regular profit from stock trading just register your number


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google Analytics Alternative